Saturday 1 March 2014

Love in a Box: Blogger Swap


Hello,
I was a part of the blogger swap for February, I was paired up with Kim from Pretty Pants, I was happy to be paired up with her, since she was really nice and had a lovely blog. 

I loved everything Kim sent me. I've been wanting an eos lip balm for a long time now, so i'm really happy to have received it. I also loved the hand cream, I think its super adorable, and perfect to carry in your hand bag. I obviously love everything else as well, and I thought the magazine was a great addition. She also sent me a really sweet note.


This really made my day, and i encourage all of you to take part in the blogger swap, you can find out more about it here.





2 comments:

  1. :)

    Glad you liked everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swap..you got great items :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete