Wednesday 13 May 2015

Cute Etsy Finds ♡


(12345678 . 9 . 10 . 11)

You can find such lovely things on Etsy, from art to clothing they've got it all. However, finding the things of your interest on Etsy can be quite difficult since it is full of all kinds of little shops. So, I thought I would share with you the cute things that I have come across on Etsy, and that are on my wish list at the moment. P.S. the 9th item (the Little Mermaid/Ariel painting) is by Jemma, how cool is that? You should really check out her shop on Etsy, it has got a ton of cute things, including a customised illustrated blog header, which I myself got, and I'm more than happy with it! What do you think of these Etsy finds? Also, how are you liking my new blog design(had to ask heh)? 

8 comments:

  1. I WANT THIS GARLAND!
    And your blog design looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these, you have great taste!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm glad you like them :D x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means so much coming from you, since your blog and style has really inspired me. Just fyi i'm trying really hard not to start fangirling over you commenting on my post, and it's not easy. Thank you so much again for taking the time out to look at my blog and actually comment on post. That goes for everyone, its so nice to see people actually respond to what I've written. And when a blogger who I look up to so much comments, it makes me feel as if I'm doing something right lol. I'm going to stop being weird now, bye and ily <3 x

      Delete
  4. ♥♥♥ it's all so pretty!!! i'm esp. in love with that rose quartz & cat planter!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, thanks for the comment <3 x

      Delete