Tuesday 6 January 2015

ASOS Clothing Wish List ♡

1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7)

I thought I would share my ASOS wish list with you all, since I have a slight obsession with ASOS at the moment. Last year I did 80% of my shopping from ASOS. The reason I love it so much is, because you can always find something you like, and from clothes, make up, accessories to stationary, they have got it all. They also sell products by other brands as well (e.g. River Island, Wildfox, NewLook e.t.c), so you have quite the variety. Another thing that I love about ASOS; is that they ship free internationally, which is a big bonus for me, since I live in Pakistan.

7 comments:

  1. Love all of these the number 3 looks so cosy, and I love the crochet detailing on the bottom of the pink top in number 7.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing a lot of posts about ASOS and I am really surprised that I had never heard about it before hand because they actually have some really cute clothes that i like! Your picks are great (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Elementvape coupon

    ReplyDelete